Thursday, December 9, 2010

Breaking in the Kitchen!

Jennifer went out and bought me some goat cheese. It is the only cheese I can have since I am lactose intolerant. It is a major curse. Trust me on that. A few months back, well weeks, my mom gave me our beloved recipe for Pepperoni Rolls. (I am telling you these things are great.)


So here is the deal: you need white bread dough, olive oil and egg yolk and some seasonings. Once you roll the dough out, you need to baste the egg mixture on the dough. Then throw down some meat, cheese, and whatever else you want. Throw them in the oven for 25-30 minutes. And they are lovely.


This is what they look like before the oven.



These are the finished product.


This was the first thing that either of us made in the newly revamped kitchen. It was great. I loved having a bar that I did not have to bend over on. That is one bad thing about average height countertops. 

(post by Robbie if you did not notice)

No comments:

Post a Comment